Why just sleep when you can Sierra Sleep" With the Sierra Sleep® Hybrid 1200 queen mattress, you have endless possibilities for restful sleep. Feel the support of a truly traditional coil mattress which contours to your body for a comforting feel. High-density foam provides the firmness you love. Gel memory foam provides restorative support for your lower back. Plus, this mattress arrives in a box for quick and easy setup. Simply remove the plastic wrap and unroll. Foundation/box spring available, sold separately.
- Comfort level: firm
- 2" high-density gel memory foam lumbar support
- 2" high-density cushion firm foam
- 3/4" high-density base foam
- 8" power packed wrapped coil system
- 680 individual power packed wrapped coils
- 10-year non-prorated warranty, CertiPur-US certified, adjustable base compatible
- Foundation/box spring available, sold separately
- State recycling fee may apply
- Mattress ships in a box; please allow 48 hours for your mattress to fully expand after opening
- Note: Purchasing mattress and foundation from two different brands may void warranty; check warranty for details
||No Assembly Required
|Item Color Key
||12 Inch Ashley Hybrid Queen Mattress
|Item Series Name
||12 Inch Ashley Hybrid
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
||Hybrid Master Mattresses
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||59''W x 79''D x 12''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.