It's a lot about the base. The 1-2 combination of a supportive mattress and well-built foundation is just what you need for restful sleep. With solid wood construction, a diagonal bar and corner supports, there's extra support and durability built into this California king foundation. Smooth nonskid surface holds every style of mattress in place, including hybrid, memory foam and innerspring mattresses. Please note: a California king mattress requires two foundations (sold separately).
- Solid wood construction with corner supports
- 3 types of bars strengthen profile
- Impact-protected edges: plastic
- Nonskid top
- Underside: polyester/rayon
- Quilted sides: 100% polyester
- Pairs well with pillow tops and other high profile mattresses
- State recycling fee may apply
- 10-year limited warranty
- Note: Purchasing mattress and foundation from two different brands may void warranty; check warranty for details
- California king mattress requires two foundations (sold separately)
||Split California King
||No Assembly Required
||California King (2 Required)
|Foundation Special Feature
||Cal King Foundation (2 RQD)
|Item Color Key
||High Profile California King (2 Required)
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||36''W x 83''D x 9''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.