Exposed Warmth and Character
Transform your living room into a casual, modern rustic haven with the Carpenter square coffee table. A roomy top keeps cocktails and snacks conveniently close at hand, while an open lower shelf provides additional space for books or decor. Made with solid acacia wood, this coffee table features a well-worn look that is highlighted by either a brown or light brown finish. Other design details include wood planks that are distressed for a reclaimed look, hand-worked metal frames and exposed bolt heads that are finished to resemble aged, oiled industrial steel.
- Modern rustic style is perfect for a comfortable and casual environment
- Crafted with solid and sustainable acacia wood for beauty and durability
- Solid wood planks are distressed for a reclaimed wood look
- Hand-worked metal frame and exposed bolt heads are finished to resemble aged, oiled, industrial steel
- Roomy top surface with lower, open shelf for additional storage
- Available in rustic brown or light brown finish
- Case Good Options: Modern rustic style is perfect for a comfortable and casual environment. Crafted with solid and sustainable acacia wood for beauty and durability. Solid wood planks are distressed for a reclaimed wood look. Hand-worked metal frame and exposed bolt heads are finished to resemble aged, oiled, industrial steel. Roomy top surface with lower, open shelf for additional storage. Available in rustic brown or light brown finish.
- Product Headline: Exposed Warmth and Character
||35" 35 INH
||35" 35 INH
||18" 18 INH
||Square Coffee Table
||Tables, Coffee Tables
||7.31 cu ft (0.2 m 3 )
||88 lb (39.6 kg) 88 lb
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.